Saturday 16 January 2010

Progress Tutorial

Strengths that you have developed during Level 5.

Aesthetically my work is more professionally finished
My organizational skills have improved and I am managing my time better
I have been thinking more about what I want to do after the degree and am starting to make progress in decision making
I am more involved with other students and having more discussions regarding work/progress

Weaknesses that you have identified during Level 5.

The communication of the message is not as clear as it should be
The design development has not been explored enough
Secondary research into processes and existing examples isn’t vast enough
Letting thing’s affect my enthusiasm/motivation has slowed my progress, particularly during the print module

Issues that you want to discuss with regards to your current progress.

I think I need to find a way of releasing stress, as currently it is having a negative effect on my progress

No comments:

Post a Comment