Friday 26 March 2010

I sent my portfolio off to a number of design agencies that I think might be interesting to talk to and learn more about their area of design.
The design studios I emailed included a lot of motion graphics studios and I'm not sure whether my portfolio is actually that suitable to send to them. I think they're probably used to looking at show reels, and my portfolio only really shows them the layout of the frames rather than the actual movement.

Studios I emailed include:
Atticus finch, Agile Films, Sherbet, Headgear, Aardman, Pixelgarten, Prologue

With the case of Pixelgarten, I really love their stuff but I just haven;t produced any work that relates to what they're doing for so long. Being on a course that requires lots of ideas quick decision making and varieties of work, I don't feel comfortable that I have enough time to produce 3D craft to a good standard and truly believe it's the best solution to the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment