Saturday 7 August 2010

Update/personal identity

I've been doing a few sketches etc...but I'll have to upload them when I have access to a scanner or I can find my camera lead. Anyway, I've been developing the type for my personal identity. I'm pretty happy with what I've been working on. I decided to continue removing serifs from the typeface I was using before. And then been looking at the shape of my name.




I started to think about how I could work the name into a more square shape so that it might be easier to apply to think like business cards etc so I tried to fill in the negative space. But I don't think it looks right.


Adding a drop shadow to the original type has given it more depth and I think this could suffice for the website. It's probably not the quirky sort of idea that I was hoping to get but I think if I keep the identity simple I might be able to have more fun with what I start applying it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment