Thursday 3 June 2010



This is a project called decisions decision by Jamie Wieck, who works for airside. I think this is actually amazing, if you read it up close it's so funny. I'm thinking of doing a project soon to do with taxonomy, and documenting everything in my room ready for moving house. I thought it could be quite a funny way of telling those who are helping what's going where, in an information overload sort of way. If I do, then I'll probably get in touch with Jamie Wieck and see what he thinks.



This is the work of freelancer Matilda Saxow. The majority of her work is very editorial from what I can see. This book is for Jeckyl and Hyde, and although probably inpractical to read I though the structure of it was fantastic. Really playing with the key theme of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment