Tuesday 22 June 2010

YSP

I'm currently in the process of applying for an internship at yorkshire sculpture park. The internship would last for about 8 weeks and looks as though it will be focussed around way finding and printed materials. This would be a really good chance for me to explore this one area that I'm interested in and learn a bit more about designing for a particular place. I sent them my portfolio yesterday and Nina said she would get back to me either this week or next week when she knows more about the brief.

Also, got back in touch with Claire from NBD and she gave me a couple of really good quotations for my dissertation as well as the email address for one of the design studios I've been trying to get in touch with so I'm going to try that again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment